The ultrasound tech said that the heart looks great (Whew!) and that everything else still looks good. She also confirmed, upon Brian's request, that the baby is still a boy :) Brian spent the past two days priming and painting the baby's room blue... so if there was any change, he would have been a very unhappy guy. (a "Whew!" for that one too.) Here are some of the sonogram pics from today-- Brian thinks that this first one proves that the baby is his: He's trying to "pound his nose back to being straight." Funny guys, that crooked-nosed Brian!




The tech also humored us with a preview of 3D/4D ultrasound pics, but they didn't come out well enough to print. We'll probably opt to splurge and do this (it's $150 for 30 minutes and whatever pictures you can get). It was super nice of her, even though the 3D just seemed to turn the baby back into an unidentifiable blob :)

5 comments:
Is he sucking his thumb? Very very cute shots. We didn't get any NEARLY that good! Your baby is going to be very cute. Not that I had any doubt.
Those are great pictures, and it does look like he is sucking his thumb. How fun to get to see him again so soon!
yay! I love sonogram time:) It is so much better in person because you get to see the baby moving around. Isn't it amazing how he looks like a little person already? Those pics are very clear! At this point the 3D pics come out a little scary....as you saw. I am hoping that I will get another sonogram soon, it would be nice to get a 3D. BTW, there were like 15 people at yoga on Saturday....I had to sit by the entrance and deal with people going to the bathroom every 5 minutes!
I think seeing the spine is quite amazing, odd thing probably to comment on, but it just looks so neat!!! -Elaine
Is the 3D thing a movie as well in terms of do you get the 30 minutes on a disc or just still pictures? -Elaine
Post a Comment