Hello! Brian and I are happy to finally and formally announce that a lil' baby cool is on the way! We found out on March 12th, 2009 and have been patiently keeping our secret-- He or she should (fingers crossed!) arrive sometime around November 19th.
I've spent a lot of time (The past 12 weeks!) deliberating with myself as to whether or not I should follow the trend my previously and currently pregnant friends have started and write a blog. Conversations with my friends didn't help much... some seemed to think that a blog would be a horrible idea, and others reacted it was the best idea ever. My mother, after a lengthy discussion about how she was afraid I'd "follow" some of my friends and do things just because they did them, nearly threatened to disown me if I didn't do it. She has made reading my friends' blogs a beloved part of her daily routine, and will be happy to hear that she now will be able to add reading about my very exciting life to her list as well.
I don't know if I'll post as much as some of my more ambitious friends (Becky), but my hope is to keep those who are interested up-to-date on all things having to do with the progress of Baby Cool (The Coolest Baby on the Block, if you will), and to share other (oh so fascinating) stories that are significant to my life during this time. We are currently at 11 weeks and 2 days--Oh so close to the 12 week "safe" mark. I'm grateful to have had a pretty easy pregnancy thus far and hope that it will continue.

6 comments:
Aw, how sweet, and by far the Coolest Blog on the Block. Obvi.
What's the gender prediction? Any strong feelings one way or the other? I KNEW *it* was a boy from the second the HPT said "pregnant" -- and then as soon as we found out we were having twins, I knew that it would be two boys -- or maybe I was just afraid of having two boys and wanted to prepare myself! :)
Thank you very much Kristeen and Brian You made my day...evening..and week!! I love you both and I look forward to the coolest grandchild ever!!
yay! congratulations! I am so happy you are starting a blog! I am being biased, but I think that a blog is a way of keeping a diary/journal of your pregnancy. I am so bad with writing my thoughts down on paper....the internet just seems so more accessible. At the end, I am going to make a scrapbook of my pregnancy and print out pics and entires from my blog.
Congratulations again, and I am excited to follow the blog!
I normally can't post embedded style comments but it is working today for some reason. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere, we've been waiting for you.
P.S. the link to my blog has the address wrong.
Post a Comment