
While this picture is, by far, less creepy than the one I did earlier and then decided to delete rather than share, it's still a little strange looking. Plus, when you "make" the baby, it moves around and moves its eyes and mouth-- very reminiscent of Chucky, or even those creepy old Teddy Ruxpin dolls. Here's to hoping that our child is not so creepy when we finally get to meet him/her in November!

4 comments:
Oh that is a great way to pick a husband why didn't I think of this sooner. I could take pictures of random men then use this program to see what my hypothetical child would look like and then profess my love to the men who makes the best hypothetical baby. Too bad I only had 1 hypothetical boyfriend...I should have had many more!!!!
Not to worry -- I tried this before and neither Sam nor Ben look at all like the creepy child the system created for us!
your baby has nicer hair than mine, but what is up with your baby's mouth?! lol!
I hate teddy ruxpin as well as the original honda element, which resembles a teddy ruxpin when viewed head on.
Elaine cracks me up, as usual.
Post a Comment