Carter Frederick Cool

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Puppy Love.

Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that we'd gone to my friend Melissa's house and Carter had played with her dog Gordon? Well, I got pictures from her, and they're cute :)

Carter is in a t-shirt and not much else, because apparently while we were driving there, he created a poop-splosion so bad that there was no way to recover from it. Of course it was the one time when we didn't have a back-up onesie in the diaper bag. It certainly was a nice way for Melissa to meet him. Meet Carter, our smelly, poop covered son :)


Seriously, is this not the cutest dog on earth?

I think we have a dog lover on our hands!He absolutely loved Gordon, who is a pretty mild-mannered, well tempered dog. Gordon was a little wary of the situation from time to time since he tends to make really loud noises when he's excited, but he was really good with him. He also kept trying to eat Carter's poop-covered pants... way to make the poop-splosion more awkward, Gordon!

Mmm, treats? Can I have one? I love the concerned wrinkles on Gordon's face here.


Like true friends, Gordon and Carter shared a snack of apple flavored puffs. Gordon eats a little quicker than Carter does, so he grew a little impatient from time to time. All in all though, they were fast friends, and it looks like Carter doesn't discriminate between dogs and cats -- he loves them both, although dogs have proven to be a great deal more tolerant of him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby...cutest dog! Although Layla is really cute, too!!

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I guess I know what to get Carter for his b-day----I am sure Greta would be thrilled as well!!!!

Melissa said...

I just saw this! They were fast friends. Gordon loved Carter and his puffs :-)