These are the stories of our journey as a family -- specifically those of our son, Carter Frederick, who joined us on November 1, 2009 and has provided a non-stop roller coaster ride of emotions and entertainment ever since. We hope his stories entertain you as much as us!
Carter Frederick Cool
Thursday, July 22, 2010
My Little Maestro!
I recently saw Becky's post about Colin's music class and remembered that I have a video and some photos of my own little guy showing off his musical talent. I've been meaning to post this, but of course my busy summer life (ha ha) got in the way.
While we were in Buffalo over July 4th weekend, Carter had an opportunity to play the piano with Great-Grandpa Shear. He had a blast!
Here are some pictures of Carter helping Daddy get his song right:
I have been hoping you would post that piece. Dad (great grandpa) was so tickled to have Carter play piano with him. He LOVES that baby. Now I have to work at getting the blog on his computer. We are both rather challenged. Thanks. Kyle
3 comments:
so adorable- it will be a neat hobby for Brian and Carter to share.
that piano piece is pretty amazing. is that chopin?
I have been hoping you would post that piece. Dad (great grandpa) was so tickled to have Carter play piano with him. He LOVES that baby. Now I have to work at getting the blog on his computer. We are both rather challenged. Thanks. Kyle
Post a Comment