I can't recall whether I wrote about this before or not, but at our six month checkup, Carter's percentiles were as follows:
Weight -- 60th percentile.
Height -- 75th percentile.
Head Circumference -- 95th percentile or more.
That's right, my child is a life-sized bobblehead :) Although, if I do say so myself, he's one cute little bobblehead.
1. To have a sonogram done right then (at a different location) so they could make sure that everything was fine-and-good on the inside, or
2. To wait, schedule another appointment and make sure that his head was staying on the same growth curve.
We chose the latter. His head still isn't fused, so the doctors would still have a chance to do a sonogram if it was deemed necessary. (If it was fused, they'd need to put him under and do an MRI in order to see in there.) Today was that appointment, and the doctor didn't even see him, because apparently he was unquestionably fine. While we weren't too worried to begin with, it's nice to have this off our shoulders.
Personally, I think he just has a really big brain. I mean, think about where he comes from... he's totally bound for nerd-dom.

4 comments:
He is just the cutest little bobblehead there ever was!
His head does not seem big. I guess it was nice of the doctor to refer you but I am glad that you and Brian also used your "nerdy" brains to realize that it was most likely nothing.
I hope he is bound for "nerd-dom" because you two are pretty awesome people!!!
Wow, he must take after that amazing husband of yours. He looks absolutely perfect in every way! You should be so proud of him... and that stud of a husband that you have!
Hmm...wonder where he would get an inflated head from? Me thinks the previous commentator might have some inflated head issues of his own...
Post a Comment