A while ago, my mom bought an exersaucer on Craigslist. She told me that Carter loves it, and wanted to buy the same one for him to use at our house. I told her no over and over again -- I didn't want her spending money on another toy. He had an exersaucer here and he seemed to have mixed feelings about it, so why buy yet another one?
Here's where I admit that I was wrong, and my mom was oh-so right. Even though I continually said no thanks, the exersaucer magically appeared one day. So, I took it home, set it up and plopped Carter into it, fully expecting to get the same reaction as we do with his other one.
Again, wrong.
He LOVES it! Check him out!
All this kid wants to do lately is jump. Even when he's being held right up against me, he still kicks his legs together as if he's jumping. More and more each day I wonder if he'll ever crawl, or if he'll go straight to walking. He also loves his doorway jumper, and is just now really figuring out how to use it. I'm trying to get some cute video of that too, but right now as soon as he sees the camera he mellows out stops whatever he was doing. Tricky little guy!

3 comments:
Hysterical!! It looks less like a jump and more like a full on body slam!
He must have strong chest muscles to keep banging against the plastic and start laughing!!! I would be in tears if I kept slamming myself against something. That kid is just too happy. Perhaps if you or Brian is having a bad day, it may fit you because it seems to help you have a better day.
Please keep the videos coming.
So cute! I agree with Becky. It looks like a full body slam. :-) Syler loves to jump and bounce. Happy to see him enjoy it so much!
Post a Comment