You have to ignore the TV in the background and please don't be offended by Brian's "Chinese" at the end... the boy just comes up with this stuff with no warning. In the other video, which I won't even bother to post, he just went wild with it. Hysterical, yes, but totally un-PC :)
Carter Smiling from Kristeen Cool on Vimeo.

5 comments:
I see that Rosetta Stone Program that I bought Brian has really paid off in his usage of eastern languages!!!! Perhaps Carter laughs at Brian because he says "man, my dad is nuts and if I keep laughing he just gets more ridiculous." Soon he will be inviting the neighborhood toddlers over and charging admission.
Seriously, you are SO lucky to have such a free spirit (Brian) who is willing to be such a hands on dad no matter how silly it may be.
Love the video!!!
Jim made a song about Stanley Monroe (aka Winnie the Pooh) and one of the lyrics is "He sweats when he eats!" He also has a very creative and vulgar version of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." It is good to get a little silly once in a while... or all the time in Brian's case.
I love how I can hear you laugh at the end!
I also enjoy your laugh at the end. I'm the nut job in our family, as I'm sure you noticed while I was playing with Carter.
I would love to hear Jim's version of head shoulders knees and toes.
when i played this video, annabelle immediately stopped jumping in the jumperoo and stared at the computer when she heard carter's scream! it's a baby language thing:)
OMG I love Brian's chinese!! He is hysterical!! Love it "all" Mom, Dad and Carter...just love it "all"
Post a Comment