
So really, if you want to get technical, Carter is 1 month and 5 days old here. I had planned on getting a picture of him on Sunday, and then I hoped for Monday... but unfortunately, we've had a pretty cranky week where awake time is synonymous with crying. Not bad crying-- I'm able to soothe him for short periods of time, but crying enough that trying to take pictures is a silly thing to waste effort on.
Anyway, we finally had a "happy baby" day today, so I was able to snap a few shots of him. Pants-less of course, because baby legs are cute :)

And then I tried put his pants back on... and this is what happened. Baby legs are cute, and they are also little, and they easily both fit into one pantleg. At least the squirming that caused this mishap was happy squirming!

7 comments:
Kristeen...he is so gorgeous! You are so awesome for making him such a happy baby and finding the time to get the picture, too! Amazing! I love the one-legged pose! Mom
Cutie pie!! So is that a sticker or an actual onesie? I am imagining you creating this on the computer and printing it on sticker paper so you can do one for every month..
It is a sticker, and yes, I'll do one every month. I've seen them on other people's blogs but I refuse to buy them when I can create something nearly as cute with stuff I already own. It makes getting these pictures tough though, because I have to plan to have him in a white onesie. He gets MAD when you change him, so if he's not already in a onesie, he's not going to be camera-ready :)
Wow---you are creative. He would need to be on stilts in order to fit into those pants...they seem so long indeed.
Elaine
Aw, so cute -- and I love the month-onesie stickers, but totally agree with you, you're too creative to buy something like that when you can make something even cuter!
I can't wait to see you at Christmas, and to meet the little guy!
So cute!!!!! and creative.. I love the sticker idea!!!!! The pictures are great!!! Especially the one pant leg picture.. LOVE it and he is so handsome!
In MY (unsolicited) opinion. The color of the onesie is less important than the accuracy of the data (i.e. the day on which the picture is taken). I get so mad at myself if I take the picture on the wrong day. I realize a day or two in either direction isn't going to make a big difference but it is the anal scientist in me.
Although I suppose one could argue that black might make him look smaller... interesting theory, you may have me there.
Post a Comment