Carter Frederick Cool

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Water Baby!


Carter is, without a doubt, an outside baby.  He love to be outside playing on the grass (and trying to eat it), feeling leaves, and breathing in the fresh air.  He busts into belly laughs if it's raining or windy.  He just loves being outside.

After several days this summer when it's been too hot and humid to bring him outside and play, we invested a whopping $3 in a baby pool from Target so he could be outdoors but stay cool.  While Brian is still mad at me for getting the tiny one, Carter has discovered that he loves water as much as outside.  (Brian wanted the bigger pool, so he could "bond" with his son... aka, steal the pool for himself.)

I already shared one, I think, but here are some more pictures of Carter enjoying his pool.

Splish Splash!!


Daddy "misting" me with the hose.
I'm gonna eat that hose!


















Even water in the eyes, like you can sort of see here, doesn't bother him.  He just blinks and laughs.
After spilling my drink into the bottom of his exersaucer one night, he entertained himself like this for a good 15-20 minutes.  Even though the exersaucer doesn't have feet and constantly tips and hits him in the head, he just kept going and having fun.  Apparently water makes it all okay!


3 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I think Brian should still try to fit in that size pool---if so can you PLEASE take pictures?

srezsnyak said...

Our sons need to hang out more, I think they'd have a good time together!

Anonymous said...

I so love this little guy! There just are not words adequate enough to explain the feelings for a grandchild!!