Carter Frederick Cool

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back To Where It All Began

Recently, while in Buffalo, Brian and I had an opportunity to take Carter to visit Canisius College. Canisius holds a special place in my heart... that's where it all started. It's where we met, where we stopped hating each other, where we fell in love, and where we got engaged. (Canisius, expensive private school that it is, will also always hold a special place in our wallets, but that's another story.)  Now, it's a place we've visited with our sonHere are some of the pictures we took that day:

With St. Peter Canisius.  


Walking by the library with Daddy.


Canisius College:  Where leaders are made.  (and fortunes are spent...)


Obviously Canisius made a leader out of Dan...?
On the steps at Old Main
Family Picture!
Even Uncle Dan posed with us. 
I ♥ this picture!

They were so excited to see each other!

But then Carter's mean streak came out and he tried to rip Uncle Dan's ear off.

So Uncle Dan give him a stern talking-to :)

3 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I haven't been to Canisius since the reunion. I should go next time I am in town (and it is not Oct-March to actually enjoy walking around). I read in the Canisius magazine there is a Tim Horton's in the library.

I, too, will always have a special place in my heart for Canisius. Whatever drew someone so close to Boston to move to Buffalo is beyond me, but I am forever grateful. I must disagree with you on one thing, at least for me, Canisius was the cheaper of the two schools I attended. My graduate school is were fortunes are spent.

Love the pics!!!!

Erin said...

I love the pictures, it looks like you guys had a great time! And -- a random aside -- those pants are too big on you! You look wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Anniversary Brian and Kristeen! Congratulations Carter on having the best Mom and Dad!
love you all, Mom/grandma Nancy