I've decided to go ahead and make the switch to Wordpress as the host for this blog, and to ditch Blogger. I hope that this is a decision I won't regret but, sparing you all the tech-y details, for my own sanity, I cannot deal with Blogger's little quirks anymore. I enjoy writing too much to sit here, frustrated and swearing, while doing so.
So, I've crossed over. If you follow me now, and want to continue to do so, here's the deal:
- The blog's address has changed to brianandkristeen.wordpress.com You'll need to change your bookmarks, if that's how you find me.
- If you are a blogger user, and follow me so that my updates show up on your dashboard, you can still follow me there. Just click "Add" at the bottom left hand corner of your dashboard, and then type in the above address. (This is where I apologize, because due to the fact that I transferred all previous 133 blogs over, Wordpress considers them all "new." So they will ALL show up on your blogroll... ::cringe:: I'm sorry!)
- No more cute little owls. Again, sorry!
I'll see you over there -- the first "new" post is already up! (With lots of pictures!)

No comments:
Post a Comment